Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ustream ATC Swap and Gifties

Above and below: Details of the simply wonderful miniature "room" Ketsia made for me.
A tiny desk, art journals with my artwork, little paint brushes, paints and even my cat!
A wall of my artwork stands behind the desk and it all fits into a clear box.

Below: Ketsia's first attempt at ATC's..great job on everything!


Above and below: Kerri's absolutely beautiful "blue" cards w/star gel glitter. Her embossed giftie cut outs are simply adorable, including little birdcages and gears. She also included her wonderful postcard I loved. Some of her other colors are seen below.

2 comments:

TopazPearleGirl said...

Great job on the miniature room Ketsia!! I can't believe these are your first ATCs...
Love Kerri's ATCs as well.
I can't wait to see which ones I'll get!!

Felicia said...

Beautiful! I saw the show were you showed the miniature and it was SIMPLY AMAZING!! This is so much fun to see all these photos!! =0)